Future-proof, this modular cabling system changes as your system changes! Imagine a VGA cable you can pull through a 3/4in conduit with a 90 degree sweep with no soldering of the HD15 connector! Or having the option of switching the installed cable from VGA to Component Video with Audio in less than a minute! With RapidRun™, you can easily do this and more. No cabling solution on the market will do more to make your installations easier or more versatile!
RapidRun's™ revolutionary design provides the greatest flexibility and ease of installation without loss of signal quality. Two styles of Runner™ base cables, a 3-Coax with 4 twisted pairs and a 5-coax version, allow this unique interconnect system to be configured for UXGA, Component, Composite and/or Digital/Analog Audio Signals.
The key to this RapidRun™ is our proprietary MUVI (Multi-Use Versatile Interconnect) connector design which features a locking mechanism that connects to either a Break-Away™ Flying Lead or Wall Plate. The MUVI connector also enables you to pull the Runner™ base cable through a 3/4in conduit then terminate with your flying lead or wall plate.
RapidRun™ Composite Video + Stereo Audio (3-RCA) Break-Away Wall Plate Y/R/W Features:
Please note: each complete RapidRun solution requires a Break-Away or Wall Plate on either end of the Runner cable. For each Runner you will need (2) Break-Aways, (2) Wall Plates, OR (1) Break-Away and (1) Wall Plate.
- Color code: Green
- For use with RapidRun™ PC/Video (UXGA) Runners (color code yellow) or RapidRun HT (5-Coax) Runners (color code blue)
- Supports transmission of composite video and stereo analog audio signals
- Fits into a standard J-box
- Compatible with Leviton Decora® brand cover plates
- Ideal for use with receivers, projectors, HDTVs, computers, and any application where composite video and dual channel audio are desired in a single cable run
Decora® is a registere
Product Specifications: Warranty: Lifetime Color: White